Monday, July 03, 2006

Wah! Boom.

Oh that's nothing much actually. Just the sound of Erina falling and after landing flat on a hard surface.

It was at the main entrance of Jurong Green CC, after Mus'Art practice.

Erina fell here on 25062006

I fell there last week and I was wearing jeans and my Converse jacket. So didn't get any abrasions and didn't leave any bloody mess. Didn't get too dirty too, the surface was dry. Had a bruise on my left knee though. But was well enough to meet Alvin for dinner after that la and till today, the bruise is better already.

Oh to add on of course I didn't fall to that extent. I landed on my palms (though it's not a good idea to end with) and on my right hand I was holding on to my phone. Didn't ram the whole gadget on the ground, thankfully. Phew.

Mus'Art's scores are very enjoyable. But very challenging too.

And Mrs Chua needed to take a cab home, so Wei Jie, Hansel and I took with her since it was 'on the way' not exactly la, everyone's going to the East ma. I did something I felt happy for. I walked home from Simei MRT! Took me about twenty minutes plus. It's been long since I last exercised.

No comments: