Monday, July 03, 2006

Towards complete wheelchair-friendliness

Before I start, I was shocked to learn that Brazil was out! After all those hype that they're going to win I was like, wow. Then now I'm not really interested in the finals liao la...like all European countries and I don't know much about the players in the four teams left - Germany, Portugal, Italy and France. I mean if Brazil wins it'd be ya, it's expected, but now I don't feel like being entertained by the matches. Doesn't matter. There's Desperate housewives tonight! And on Friday there's The Ghost Whisperer. I caught an episode of that in Melbourne and I liked it! It was about this girl who is the Ghost Whisperer, and it's like the dead who have unfinished business with their loved ones or whatsoever will find her and ask her for help. But those alive dunno she can't communicate with them la. Nice show, really. Premiering this Friday at 10pm, Channel 5.

There is this new range of wheelchair-accessible buses that I took while going to Hai Sing last Thursday. Quite a comfortable ride lo. Yi Xin was on such a bus too, she was on the 21 behind me, so waited for her and took a picture of the bus. A stylo mylo one.



It is like the Batman of the road.

No comments: