Sunday, July 09, 2006

The new car

Yesterday my dad went to collect his new car, a Nissan Sunny. Sort of a family-oriented car, not a family car, and...yea luckily we didn't get the SGH car plate. Got an SGJ one instead.

I only got to sit in the car today, after forcing my dad to drive me around. And when I saw the actual colour of the car, I was like, 'Eeyer! Why the colour like that?'

Eeyer! So ah pek!

Well, I can't blame my mum for choosing this colour anyway, it's their generation. I wouldn't know what colours to choose if I had a choice, but I know I won't go for white, black, silver/grey, or gold. Too many cars of this colour.

If I have a choice to change it now, I will put a very outrageous colour I guess. Pink? Nah. Too girlish. Green, maybe...I'd think I won't mind the green of the background of my blog. Or blue. Not the Comfort taxis blue though. Dunno la. I just don't like this gold colour that I'm looking at. I know! I'd love to have purple. But purple doesn't complement a Nissan Sunny. Too weird.

This colour is more of the gold colour, kim kim ma, then people will like so that they can huat zai. So cannot blame them lo. It's their colour. =D

Alert!

We had to install this sign at the front and back of the car because my siblings are detached drivers. As in, they're detached from driving for too long a time you can say that they forgot how to drive. Since they're unfamiliar with driving, we ought to let the other road users know so that they can compromise the car.

Spinning around in Tampines

This is my dad

It says 'Departure'

Oh, my dad drove us to the airport but instead of asking to go to the nicer-looking Terminals 1 & 2 I asked to go to the Budget Terminal. It's more inaccessible because you only have a shuttle bus to bring you there from the main terminals. The Budget Terminal is really budget. The words like the 'Departure' above are not painted there, they're pasted there. I'm not sure which way is more 'high-class', but budget being budget the words are there as glossy plastic-ky stickers. No skytrain no nothing. Well, it's quite an empty airport. Only Tiger Airways is running in the terminal currently. There's a Han's there though.


The supposed-to-be night view of town
My inexperienced brother behind the wheel

My camera is not a good one, it's shutter speed is damm slow and I can't use a flash in the car anyway, so the pictures that came out are horrible. I can't stop the car in the middle of the ECP so that I can take a picture of Suntec City and the high-rise buildings in town at night.

Alright, it's time for me to plan a time to take driving lessons. Sunny, here I come!

Signed 12072006, 1612hrs

No comments: