Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Unchained Soyabeancurd Melody

OHHHHHHHHHHhhhh.....

My love........


My tauuuuuuu huaaaaayyyyy....


I've huunnngerred forrrrr youurrrrr touch~


A loooonnnggggggg, lonnnneeeely timmeeeeeeeeeeeee......

I finally got to eat tau huay!!!

Hahaha.

I am a happy girl. And a greedy one too.

My dad was starving while he waited for my brother to finish his gym session after which I met them at Kallang MRT. And we had lotsa stuff to eat! Spent about $25 for the three of us. We had 3 bowls of hot soyabean drink, 3 strips of you char kways, 3 bowls of mee sua, 2 bowls of tau huay with peanuts (the tau huay is like best!), and 2 toasted buns with egg and pork floss.

Oh ya, and I made clear of the exact location of the Yong He restaurant. It's along Geylang Road, between Geylang Lor 9 and 11. Not 13 at all. Nope.

And we took away a half of the toasted bun and a bowl of tau huay for my mum so that she could eat when when got home from work.

And I finally witnessed for myself prostitutes on the prowl. Saw this woman walking into a hotel, followed by a man. They weren't walking together so you know la.

Saw this cute antique car.

No comments: