Saturday, July 22, 2006

S.H.Y.

S.H.Y.=Sheares Hall Why?

Meaning some sort of open house that was held this afternoon at 1pm. I missed the interaction with the Japanese for this open house, thinking that it'll be benefitting for me.

In the end, I went all the way to NUS Sheares Hall and we had ice-breakers. What a waste of my time! I didn't know there'll be games because I thought it'd be some kind of Q & A session or we get to look around the hall! They did get to look around the hall, but I didn't stay on, I left halfway into the games. I felt damm pissed la, because the trip there and back takes nearly 2 hours each, and I spent about an hour and a half there (I left at 3pm). Had I known I won't be able to make it for the look-around I won't go at all.

But through the ice-breakers I got to knew some of my fellow block mates...majority of them are locals but there are quite a number of Chinese Nationals. I had a hard time catching their names hahaha.

And I was darned pissed!

Signed 25072006, 1242hrs

No comments: