Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Mai is back!

Went to welcome Mai back to the Sunny Liony Island. Asked Wei Jie if he wanted to come, then Serling and I decided to meet, and she said Xue Li's coming along too.

Ya and then I forgot I had to go for the NUS checkup so was quite afraid I couldn't make it. But things went pretty smoothly by then.

So long never see Serling already! She sports long hair now hahaha.

And it's been half a year since I last saw Mai. Still the same old Mai la. I mean, young and lively and....crazy. Haha.


We decided not to follow Mai home and so we had lunch at Popeye (at my request). Fattening. Argh.

Serling had to go back to school, Xue Li went to meet her friend, so Wei Jie and I went back to Hai Sing for practice la. On the way there from Pasir Ris MRT, this cat was sleeping happily on the side of the bridge leading to Hai Sing from the town park.

Just slept there though people were cycling and walking on the bridge

So cute right? Yi Xin found it gross. But cute what...I didn't dare go nearer, was afraid it'd jolt up and scare me also haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA cute cat!