Saturday, July 08, 2006

HSC Alumni Band BBQ

We had a barbecue for the alumni band at Pasir Ris Park Pit 19 and saw people whom I haven't seen for years coming. Some became more *ahem* auntie, some were this, some were that...

I had fun la, the food, the ambience (we were under the shades of two trees), the fun, the forfeits...ahh. So funny.

Hong Wei walked me to Pasir Ris Park from MJ since I don't know how to reach there. Had a nice chat with him la, after soooooooooo long.

Not exactly a lot of people turned up la actually, but we had enough fun lo. And that Cedric Lee had to go for night-cycling with his OG >=P

One thing about BBQs is that, if you were to organise one, buy lots of water! Almost every BBQ that I went to there will definitely be a water shortage.

I don't have a lot to say, just that....I had fun!

The fire set up by Wysen
Kai Ling and Jie Ying
Yi Xin and I
Jun Wen and I
Me and Hansel
Me and Wei Jie
Ugly shot haha. The hand on the right belongs to Mai's sis.
Me and Mai
With the oboists
The oboists
Hui Ting and I
The cooks for the day
Hui Zhen and Jie Ying
Me and Jie Ying
Daniel fighting with the tongs for the sausage
Hui Ting, Daniel, Me and Wei Xiong - part of the tuba section which came

Ah. Hope we can have such a BBQ again. And I've been looking especially spastic in pictures lately.

Signed 11072006, 1523hrs

No comments: