Friday, July 28, 2006

Ju Ling's chalet

I was invited! Thank you darling.

I had to rush from work to the recital, then from the recital to Ju Ling's chalet-cum-BBQ. By the time I reach her chalet it was like 10pm plus already. The way there to Costa Sands is so scary! My phone jammed on the way there so I couldn't call anyone and ask them to pick me up T_T

It was damm fun la. Hahaha. The crazy Geraldine and Benny doing some cookie advertisements while dubbing each other, i.e. Geraldine sounded like a guy and Benny sounded gay.

I felt quite bad that even though Ju Ling should be the princess and we should be doing the clearing, it's always her who was cleaning and I didn't know how to help. AiYa.

When Ju Ling's Temasek friend arrived it was cutting cake time. Pei Ling got her this Banana Chocolate Fudge cake. It was a tasty cake, just that it's too chocolate-y for my liking. And along the way here..the cake almost collapsed. Well, the layers slid against each other so if you look at the cake it is slanted to a corner of the box.


Blowing out the candles
The birthday girl

There were real cut bananas in the cake! Which is not bad. It's from choc.a.bloc. I don't know the shop, but it's in Bedok North blk 86. Just around the Bedok 85 market I assume. If you love chocolate cakes, it's the place to be.

I got bored at some point sometimes and I went around entertaining myselves. I was sitting on the bed with Geraldine, Wee Kiat, Joel, Zheng Hong and Fabian. Chatted with Fabian about Aichi Meiden and it was so nice, like going back and enjoying the days with the Japanese.

We were playing around with the camera and video recorder which was quite funny...if they ever put it on youtube I'll post it here.

Signed 31072006, 1444hrs

No comments: