Monday, July 31, 2006

Leave

Those Boring News will be on a hiatus for as short as possible, because That Boring Reporter is busy with other aspects of her life and to make things worse, That Boring News Anchor can't be bothered at all.

OK LA.

I'll be extremely busy for the next few weeks, I'll still try to dig time out to update and write my diary. Hopefully I'll have photos around to post too.

01082006 - Matriculation Day! I still need to shop for stuff that I..well, need
02082006 - Checking-in to Sheares Hall in the morning, and maybe going ROM for Yi Xin's - no she's not getting engaged - friend's engagement. Accompanying Yi Xin there..I'm not blaming her, but I rather stay in my room or go pack and settle down or go check out stuff
03082006 to 12082006 - Science Orientation Week. And I'll be dropping by the hall orientation too
05082006 - Sound check for national day concert at Jurong, Mus'Art's performing. Don't think I can go, will be in orientation
06082006 - Mus'Art's performance
09082006 - National Day. I can't make up my mind if I want to go for NDP. I need to rest, but I don't want to miss out the action, and I hate to go for NDP without my mum who had been complaining that she'll be missing out this year's
13082006 - Beautiful Sunday (Mus'Art's performance at the Esplanade)
14082006 - Lectures will start

So it's about 2 weeks plus that I'll be totally occupied, plus there may be some freshmen stuff to do, like joining NUS Wind Symphony and the kind. In addition, I want to concentrate on my studies.

Argh. I'm still so busy. I need a week of slacking days!

1 comment:

d(xh)/dt said...

eh. orientation can always 'chkout' one la. no joke. =)