Monday, July 03, 2006

The smell behind the new computer table



My brother bought a computer table along with an office chair.

I saw the Courts truck came and I thought the table is coming too. In the end it was a whole big truck delivering just a chair to us. (-_-")

After that the supplier people for Courts came to fix the computer table. There were 3 men in total, and one needed to use the toilet. I was using the comp in the living room when I smelled shit. I turned and saw the toilet door CLOSED. It was still closed and it had about a 10-cm gap. Just through this gap enough air escaped from inside. It was darn smelly la! T_T I already put the fan in my face I still can smell it. Wah lao. Gross lo. I decided not to go to the kitchen for the time being and my coffee mug is still there la...going to get stained already lo.

Blow wind blow!
Blow what??
Blow the reeking smell away!
PLEASE!

No comments: