Wednesday, July 05, 2006

She's the bimbo, I must say

Why must we wear school uniform for the National Band Competition? She dunno how to spare a thought for the alumni! It has been about half a year since I last wore the uniform! It's not as if the black number is casual!

So absurd! >=(

And why did the exco still allow this idea to carry on? Ah I'm shooting at committees again.

But really what. Why can't they just voice out? Didn't the President found it ridiculous that they're going to wear the school uniform, which is of course the more low-class one compared to the fancy blazers of the other secondary schools?!! All-black is more mature to look at! Call themselves the committee! Yea yea, criticise some more Erina.

People told me that it's HER idea. HER. Again.

It's not as if this just some school performance or event, she doesn't realise the importance of this competition!

So now what? I'm darn pissed la. I was already thinking that oh since we're definitely going to wear all black for NBC I can just run to SCH after the competition wearing the same thing and don't have to bring extra stuff.

What the hell....

I took my black top and pants for granted. Sorry girls. (I'm not apologising to the court shoes because that pair isn't mine and it is quite tight)

And then I wonder if I really want to play because I'm tired already and I have this stupid thing to fret about! Ya the alumni are loyal to the band, but that doesn't mean that they go to the extent of wearing the school uniform!

I don't even know what was the fate of MY school uniform! Don't remember if it got dumped or stored.

I am really pissed with her, her decisions are always causing problems, giving the band obstacle after obstacle and Ms Sia is already very sick of her decisions!

She is reaaaaaaaaallly brainless, not that I want to say! I need to know why she always make this sort of decisions! It's like she's the only one calling the shots!

All of a sudden I think the band lived better with the Crap of KT. At least those crap are not that influential to the band's happiness. It was just some stuff we could live with.

We always say that this other in-charge is like a bimbo. So vain, always wear very 'fashionably', but I reckon she's not the bimbo. THAT ONE is the bimbo. Serious.

Where can I voice out? It's so crazy!

She's damm problematic. I hope she goes into a year-long maternity leave and leave us alone.

Practical decisions please.

Well if you all decide to frame me and report this post to the authorities and I'm forced to shut this blog, you're playing the role of the bad guy. Happiness is in your hands.

No comments: