Sunday, July 23, 2006

Learnt something new

Went to Mus'Art practice and we were reading new pieces..it's some sort a new kind of exposure since we had to play music to accompany singers...pieces like Shanghai Beach you know? That very popular Chinese song called 上海滩. Then played some pop pieces like Music of the Beatles, and my section mate taught me how to actually create those kind of feel, like where should I emphasise etc. Ya, really leh. That's those kind of feel. Well I took 7 years to realise this hahaa.

I like today's practice.

While waiting for my family to come and pick me up after band practice, something caught my eye.

A very normal-looking banner

But it can lead to kids learning the wrong grammar. It is supposed to be "Let's" and not "Lets'". The apostrophe is in the wrong place.

This should be the Spelling (or typo) errors IV.

Signed 27072006, 0149hrs

No comments: