Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Frustrated

Many things are on my mind recently and I found it hard to blog...always tired and occupied with band practices, or problems which are just stupid cropped up.

A bit no mood to blog.

AiYa. Was discussing with Yi Xin about some blogging stuff and I realised how much I really treasured my blog and I wanna make it unique.

I dunno what's the big deal about blogging, things just seem like....I don't know.

I just hope that when I look back at my entries again, or when I look at my own blog now, I'd be happy because it's a manageable diary. Don't have to worry about smudges and awful handwriting and spoiling the look of this whole thing, and I can just upload pictures without having to print them into hard copies and paste them into pages of a book. Saves the hassle yea? From last year I just wanted to keep track of my life so that I know myself better. It's not just dwelling on the past, it's more like...I don't know how to tell you la. It's just that I can reflect again on my weaknesses and not forget about my weaknesses. Sigh. Neverr mind.

I'm just very very very very very protective of my blog. VERY.

No comments: