Monday, July 31, 2006

School is starting soon

Sigh...I'm not looking forward to school at all..perhaps it has been quite long since I last stepped into school to study..and I have a lot of things to prepare for! And I'm extremely lazy...

I'm moving into Sheares Hall on Wednesday morning...I feel so odd all of a sudden. The house will be much quieter, many times I guess my dad will be having dinner at home alone. My mum will wake up to an empty house, my brother will be having his own life too. I'll be coming back during the weekends or whenever I can, but for the next weekends I'm not sure if I can make it. Hopefully I can.

I hate to leave my family and my life in the East.

So many things to do that I haven't listed out...things to buy, things to move and the like. I don't have a lot of time left.

Suddenly I feel so down.

No comments: