Thursday, July 20, 2006

A trip to IMM

Of course I didn't go there specially to shop, I went there because I told Daniel I'd sponsor part of the cost of his mouthpiece. And I'm rather broke now.

Anyway, I was talking to Ms Sia about the NBC, and the adjudicators' comments were with her. Saw where the problem was, except the comment wrote in Japanese (Ms Sia translated to me saying that the judge said the conductor was very pretty because there was a Chinese word saying 'pretty' and a huge chunk of Japanese characters saying that the tuba player sitting on the most outside is very disgusting, i.e. ME). Mr Ong was shaking his head like implying MJ not good because we lost to the secondary schools (mainly, that is). Then Ms Sia told me not to be nice to him because he say MJ lan.

After which Daniel treated me to a bowl of Ice Jelly with Aloe Vera and since we had time to spare we shopped around Giant Hypermart at IMM.

And we came upon this:

With Oreo comes Stereo

Stereo is cooler. Why? The biscuits wear headphones!

After which I went to MJ. We played horribly la, everyone was like so freaking tired. Same for me. Things with NUS kept clashing and I haven't really got time to rest! This weekend is going to be another hectic one for me.

No comments: