Saturday, July 08, 2006

A turn for the better

There was band practice today.

I thought I heard Candice say that it was going to start at 8am and I tried my best to reach on time but alas I reached at about 0825. When I reached there people haven't even settled down and there was an exco meeting in the bandroom. Saw Candice at the door and she said we had to reach at 0830. (-_-") I woke up super early can. Though I plead guilty of continuing to lie on my bed till about 7am.

Anyway, had sectionals, things took place and I found the section wasting time instead and wasn't quite happy about it. Competition is only a week away yet I don't feel the intensity. So spoke to them during sectionals and after that went for lunch with Joel since we were the only J3s there.

Wee Juay came for practice today, I don't know how he managed to make it. When he walked past me (he had to since I sat beside the door to the storeroom) he said hello to me. Shocking right? Yea I was shocked. But of course I said hi back and then Hong Wei was like, 'Ya I saw him saying hi to you. And I saw you saying hi back. Thought you'll jump in joy.' Haha ya I kept smiling to myself la because....well, things turned for the better. It was exactly a year ago when he left. I didn't ask why he's talking to me again since we only managed to chat over SMS and messenger for a few months only. Think I don't wanna know. Just enjoy the present.

Signed 11072006, 1415hrs


去年今日你离开了
今年今日你对我笑了

No comments: