Friday, July 07, 2006

Superman Returns!

I went to watch Superman Returns with Daniel this afternoon.

The show was...well, quite disappointing la.

Firstly, I didn't know that was the end of Lex Luthor, the enemy of the story. Like Superman wrecked his island and he escaped to a lone island and ta-daa that's it.

And Superman won just like that.

Well, I can't deny the fact that I found Brandon Routh (the actor casted for Superman) is darn handsome. Not exactly handsome-handsome, but he's absolutely charming on his superhero role.



Ahh. So charming. *melts*

No la. Anyway, the story really no climax one. It's until the show is over then I realised 'Oh, that part is supposed to be the high of the movie.'

And then when Superman fights and is beat, his 'uniform' dirty and hair messed up, the twirl on his fringe will still be neatly - well - twirled.

But the effects were good enough la, the beginning effects of like flying in space and announcing the cast at the same time were making me dizzy. They were not as spastic as when you watch the Superman films in the olden days la like they put explosives to have effecs and the sort. Things looked more real this time.

I grew up with Barbie and Sailor Moon, and not Superman. So I dunno why I agreed to watch this show. Didn't even know what Superman was about.

Signed 11072006, 1345hrs

No comments: