Friday, May 12, 2006

Title-less

Work has tired me out again.

I don't know why I get shagged so easily these days lo..maybe it's because I don't get enough sleep.

I'm still doing a bit of packing of goodie bags..but now what occupies me is data entry lo. At least this tells me that fast typing speed doesn't mean that you can do fast data entry. I'm freaking scared that I'll key wrongly and they'll get less commission, or more than they should deserve.

And I keep getting late for everything...I seem to have lost my sense of time! That's very worrying. Shall start disciplining myself...the thing is..I love to sleep. That's why.

Today's Vesak, I went down to the company's shop at Tangs for admin work. Sigh. Sian lo. I only managed to complete a bit of things when I'm supposed to complete the whole month's. I also did things wrongly etc...so freaking stressed.

No comments: