Saturday, May 20, 2006

Performance at Sentosa

Yesterday it was MJ.

Today it was Hai Sing.

I'm dead beat.

But ya, at least I didn't perform for this Sentosa thingy. At the Magical Fountain. How magical. Haha.

Had alumni practice with Yi Xin after which we went to Whitesands for dinner. I bought a few boxes of Pocky and a packet of Chipsmore for them. Myself inclusive. Heh.

Yi Xin saw this Sentosa co-ordinator or something, who was guiding us with the performance. She thinks he's cute. Haha.

Anyway, after their rehearsal they were allowed to roam around until they need to get ready for the actual performance. So Yi Xin and I (minus Jie Ying who only wanted to find somewhere to sit =Þ) went around 'sight-seeing', but is I ask her to go with me one la heh. Go Sentosa also must walk walk a bit ma...

My target: To take the Carlsberg Sky Tower.

I thought Singaporeans are already those who are kiasu already, but I didn't know tourists could be like that too. When the gates were opened to let the audience come in for the show, everybody ran in! Rushed for the best seats so that they can watch the shows nicely. The clutter of Hai Sing alumni over there were shocked.

We couldn't get the good seats because it's like the Sentosa people said we are there only for the band performance and not the show after that. Whatever lo...

Nevertheless I went to take a lot of photos, as usual.

Cable cars in the evening
The Merlion
I'm gonna shift it somewhere else...
More cable cars
Another view of the Merlion
Lovely flowers. Near the Merlion

The Carlsberg Sky Tower. I wanna take!!! But I didn't check the price of a ticket
So nice against the blue sky...
YX on this antique vehicle outside Images of Singapore
She's practically staring into the camera
Both of us on the truck. Thanks to a friendly Sentosa worker who offered to help us snap this photo
Getting ready
The Merlion in the background
The trail of people coming in
The point of this picture is my section. But alas my camera's optical zoom is not good enough
The water swaying to the music (or noise)







Jelly
Nice
HEYYYYYYYYY~ HEYYYYY BABY! Dance with them baby


The crowd
On the bus
My section in the band room
I'm driving off! See ya around~

No comments: