Friday, May 05, 2006

Less tired, but still tired

Went shopping with Yi Xin just now...didn't go MJ in the end, lazy and inconvenient...by the time I reached Tampines it was like, 8 pm? So imagine if I go to Pasir Ris band pract would've finished and Ms Sia would've reached home.

We went to have dinner at Pastamania and I had my favourite - Prawn and Fish Roe pasta! It didn't taste as great as the first time I ate it, but good enough la. Never liked any pasta there at all before anyway, just mere liking for pastas.

I left the office at 7 pm..did only cutting today. Hundreds to cut. No. Supposed to cut over a thousand.

The red lines are where I should cut.

When I left I had 180 more to cut. Couldn't complete
I didn't touch this set at all

I actually spent the whole day just cutting and standing by the printer because the papers always get jammed and I have to open this drawer or tug at the stuck papers to free the printer.

One thing is, doing this isn't enriching at all. Their paper cutter like cannot make it or so they said. And they cannot find it. No choice lo. Penknife and ruler all day. I'm glad I haven't cut myself. Yet. Have to continue on Monday when actually I'm supposed to be around till today. Isn't enriching because I don't think I earn any new experience. What's packaging and cutting to a primary school kid?

I was late for work today, because of the darned buses. Note: Buses. I think I reached the bus stop at Tampines Blk 201 market place there at 0815, and I have 45 minutes just to get to Eunos, the same amount of time I need to take the train from Tampines to Buona Vista. However, I waited damm long for the darn loaded bus 8. It was loaded with students, so I waited for some other bus that can take me to Tampines Safra. Took 18, then changed to 65. Missed the stop. Ended up taking a cab to the building from wherever I dropped off, Jalan Eunos. And I reached my workplace only at about 0930. It's frustrating when the cab fares at that time got surcharge ok.

I don't really think I'm motivated to work there for weeks la. Too inconvenient to reach there.

If you understand, good for you. If not, you'll know how troublesome it is

I'm actually rather thrilled at the results of the polls tomorrow. Good luck to whoever's worth it!

No comments: