Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A blonde and a brunette

The U-weekly writers and editors should just go watch more Desperate Housewives.

Why?

I was browsing through a copy of the magazine when I saw a huge error they made.

The article was about People's Magazine Most Beautiful People 2006 or something, and the buzz was that Angelina Jolie topped the list. Other celebrities who were voted included Eva Longoria, but I didn't see her photo anywhere.


Until I was noticing this blonde whom I've never seen before anywhere and saw that the name printed next to her was 'Eva Longoria'. Goodness, she's not!

The red oval is the 'Eva Longoria' part.

I got a feeling this blonde is trying to show the middle finger.

Now this is Eva Longoria. See the difference?

I thought U-weekly is an established magazine in Singapore already, but I thought this mistake they made is really a silly one.

Well, at least they got Angelina Jolie right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»