Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tha Vinchee Coat


Went to Century Square to watch 8pm Da Vinci Code with Yi Xin just now...hahahahaha damm funny!

No the show isn't that funny at all, it's a problem with me. Hahahaha....so paiseh! I feel very bad towards YX who had to endure me for that two hours plus. Hahaha.......

Well, 'cos dear Erina me don't even dare to watch horror shows which will spook me for days on end...I couldn't even take a proper and serious movie like DVC. Hopeless! Hahahah...the thought of what happened during the movie just makes me wanna laugh.

You see, it's quite a thriller, so when things get a bit too thrilling, Erina's heart got limit you know? HAHAHA....I sort of screamed, not exactly those 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!' those kind you 'emit' when you take the roller coaster, but more of those yelps - loud yelps - like 'AAAAHH!' HAhahaahahaha...so stupid lo! Then Yi Xin was beside me, and beside her was a couple.

I was the only one making noise, other than YX when she ate the nuts a bit too loudly. In only one instance we both screamed. I got startled by the movie, 'AAAHH!' when YX got shocked by me, and she was like....HAHAHAHAA.....'AAAAAAAAHH!' even louder! Hahaha..

I'm so sorry to the couple ya? They so poor thing! I think the movie is not scary la, it's just very thrilling and some of the visual effects spooked me. Haha really I'm a big loser.

No no no.

I'm pathetic. Hahaha.......

So embarrassing!

Anyway, the visual effects all that are quite good actually, and the music can get a bit irritating cos it's the part that scares too. Haha. As in scare Erina la not you.

Wah so paiseh!

The movie is not as explicit as the book la, got a few parts I recalled from the book I didn't see them in the film.

But you still can go watch, I think the most important part about this movie is that you get to see all the way inside the monuments mentioned in the book and quite worthwhile, like some tour with lots of action. I wasn't prepared that it was very bloody and gory and rather violent too. Too much for me la in fact, like you see how Silas chastise himself and the like. Eew.

Watch worthy. I made full use of my $7 at least. Somehow la. Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»