Saturday, May 06, 2006

Should I?

I heard about my ex-MJC classmate Zimin running a business with her friends early this year. Just now Anusha, also a classmate then, called me and asked me to join them. She just joined a month ago and they're selling household products and the sort and they're expanding and need more people. Hmm. I dunno if I should join them la. One thing I like is that I don't think the office will be that inconvenient, I guess it's bus train to Raffles Place and walk. The other thing is that they seem to be earning a lot. The other other thing is that, the time is rather flexible. I'm thinking. Will meet Anusha for a meal or for coffee some time this week, will update then.

So should I?

Will see how la.

By the way, Zimin's like a manager la! So cute...and funny..haha.

Anyway, today's the polls! So thrilling....hahaha. Will be following the news from 10 pm onwards on TV.

No comments: