Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Section dinner

Ah I didn't have time to blog about this, was fussing over other stuff and didn't transfer the photos to the hard disk in time. Time flies!

Anyway, the MJ Tuba Section told me about the dinner they're going to have after their band practice today and I'm invited!

So I went happily to Tampines Mall after work.

When I went out of Tampines MRT Station, I saw familiar faces. No no, not my section, but the saxophone, bassoon and stringbass sections all rolled into one (they usually have sectionals together). Pang Yu, a bassoonist, called me 帅哥. How well-mannered. Don't even know him la. 随便啦。

We decided on Fish & Co.

I'm posing for FHM Girl-Next-Door 2006
Seafood Platter for One (Felix's)
Cream of Asparagus and Coriander Catch (Mine)
The Best Fish & Chips in Town! (Candice, Kimberly, Jerome, Samuel)
Swordfish Collar (Kai Yan)
They look the same if we painted Samuel's face yellow and his nose orange. And a bigger pair of eyes.
Us at Fish & Co.

Due to the fact that I was sick and had fever just two days ago, I decided to skip all those fried food (I took some of Felix's and Kai Yan's chips though).

Signed 1 June 2006, 0133hrs

No comments: