Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tiring

Can't believe I'm finally tired out by work. Really. Always have a pile of stuff to do and I always can't finish. I don't think I'm that slow la, but more like I'm very conscientious though I know after packing the goodie bags nicely they'll be ripped open. So next time I get those goodie bags I swear I shall open them nicely and take good care of them. Because the person manually doing those bags really need a lot of patience.

And just when I was still happily gloating to myself that I didn't get cut by the penknife, I finally got cut today. That was the last piece of paper I cut, because earlier on I didn't cut the paper in a straightline and asked my colleague how I should go about it. And so we decided to just cut it out of proportion, it doesn't matter. Dear me I trotted back to the table and swiped the penknife down along the ruler. Along with the paper out came a thick piece of skin. Ouch.

The bleeding took a while to stop, and when it did, the plaster was already there and I continued working already. Sigh.

1. I shouldn't have gloated.
2. I still shouldn't have gloated.
3. Serves me right.

And it hurts until today (May 13th).

There's actually something like a pit on the corner of my finger already. Like it's not completely round.

Poor me.

Before I got cut my colleague drove us to Hougang Mall for lunch and from one of the shops there I bought Poiful. If you all are unsure of what it is, it's something like jelly beans la. Then there was this heart-shaped jelly bean - every pack will have it, provided it shows you that on the box. Heh. It came out first, before all the other beans.


That cream coloured block of fats is my leg, if you're wondering.

No comments: