Thursday, May 11, 2006

Celebration of two birthdays

Cum gathering of the 7 of us. Heh.

Two birthdays being the most recent few..Shun Wei and Yi Xin's birthdays.

I had to rush from work to Bugis to meet the other six of them with my ultra heavy bag. Presents inside la, that's why.

Went to Purvis Street, it's actually perpendicular to North Bridge Road at the National Library area, to this restaurant called Miss Clarity Cafe. Had dinner there. It was nice to have a gathering again la...though we last had a gathering around February.

That too milky and creamy soup Chicken. With ham and cheese. The latter is oozing out Dory fish baked in bread crumbs. With garlic That's what I ate. Dory fish. I just think that the mayo thingy spoilt everything. And the vege. They should give something like really green veg or coleslaw. I think the vege taste funny and it's almost yellow Chicken

Browse through all the food and you realise things are over loaded with parsley.

After dinner we went to Eski Bar at Boat Quay..it was fine la actually. It was just a new place that was fascinating that's all. Nothing much special about it. The bar is something like a very low temperature area for drinking. There's -2 deg C and 10 deg C. They supplied us with coats too.

Joan, Shi Hui
Jing Yi, Yi Xin, me
Yi Xin and me

JY and YX
YX and me
JY gulping down her drink. It's called Blowjob. Whatever you're thinking
Joan, SH and Hui Ying
Our drinks! I can only remember mine's called Eski Blue, it's the blue one in the cone-like cup. And JY's Blowjob. And SW's Blue Lagoon
Me, Shun Wei

SW with her Blue Lagoon
交杯酒

No don't notice me but the face there
The face appeared not once but twice
Eski Bar has no gender type limitations


Happy faces
Sultry. Haha




I don't wanna take a photo with her........

Having a go with the sunglasses


She was sitting on my lap


Having a cold drink though I was cold
I look so Malay in this photo

All 7 of us =D
It's not poor cameraman-ship. It's the condensation on the lens of my camera that made this picture look blur
The Fullerton

Ah..should've asked the birthday girls to pose for a shot with their presents.

And Jing Yi still owes me $1. Haha.

No comments: