Wednesday, May 24, 2006

So embarassing!

For the past few days at work in the office I noticed this guy from the warehouse whom I think is quite cute la. Just quite. And I know I'm not being faithful to Sam but ya. I've never been this unfaithful before. I think this is unfaithful already. Yea.

I guess what attracted me to that guy is that he also got those Malay looks but he's actually pure Chinese. Just like me. As what I heard from words of mouth from my colleagues la.

Anyway, this guy A and I only started to interact with each other today. This morning in fact. What we did were just wave and smile to each other twice.

And the third time I saw him (it's still in the morning by the way), he actually came up to me and asked me if I wanna go for a movie.

...

I'm not boasting or anything, I'm just blogging. You have a right not to read on, ya.

You can always just stop here.

However if you're being busybody... ... no la.

A asked if I wanna watch Da Vinci Code 'cos he actually bought a pair of tickets from the company at $10 only, and he's asking me along. Note that I dunno I am the how many-th person he already asked, but...ya la.

Then since there was supposed to be some band dinner on Friday night, and so I can't make it, he said it's alright, next time then.

And he said something like I can message him to inform him in case I can make it, but he asked for my number instead. And of course I can just call myself using his phone and leave his number there. All I remembered was that I was shaking when I was keying in my number into his phone and I'm feeling so stupid.

I was shocked lo. Seriously. I didn't even know A and then he's asking me out for a movie. This is so story-like la. Not fairytale-like, I don't need that. So drama.

And then I'm the sort who almost everything must report to someone de. So I SMSed Yi Xin and said 'Eh.....got this guy from warehouse ask me go for movie this friday... Said he bought a pair from the company at ten bucks only.. At ps.. (-_-") i dun even know him..' And being stupid me, I actually sent the message to A instead of YX. T_T

SO EMBARASSING!

It's like, why YX haven't reply ah? And then 'OH MY GOD DID I SENT IT TO HIM??' Well I did.

So I SMSed A and said 'Oops.. Sorry.. Sent wrong person. Hope you dun mind.'

Then of course it's alright for him lo...

And I received an SMS from A. I cannot find any adjective to describe it.

'Always
SMILE
ok?

Cos,
Your smile is so
Captivating and so nice

-Show me a sample

(then there's this ugly face made out of fonts I'm lazy to actually post it)

WOW so CUTE!'

I didn't reply to this message.

'Mayb next time ask u c show again if u free...'

Then of course, blah blah blah, nothing liao la.

Just that I was still paiseh. Very. And I didn't see A for the rest of the day.

Of course I still feel awful that I'm like cheating on Sam though I dunno how la. So I SMSed Sam and told him about it. He's like, 'Ok lo...I'm doing paperwork now.'

I was so upset la. How can he just react like that? And at night when I complained to him about this he said that he was busy with paperwork and since I didn't go out with A so it's OK as long as I never anyhow go out with other people.

Fine lo. =(

But I still feel embarassed about A. So pai seh!

It's like what if he just wanna find someone to go for the movie with him and don't have any more plans about me? And I made quite a big hoo-ha just by that SMS I mistakenly sent him.

No comments: