Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sian!

Ah. Jobless days.

And then I went to MJ for their sectionals for fun and laughter, peace and joy. Nothing better to do at home ma. Had a horrible warm-up with the section. Not their problem, it's mine. Lost touch with all these and no longer confident of what I'm doing. And not conducting in tempo anymore! Goodness. This is so terrible. Nightmare.

Chatted with Ju Ling after band pract, and since we both seem to be living for the sake of band practices, we can entertain each other. Haha. Decided to catch Eight Below on Friday before band practice, in the end Esther called me (I was quite shocked) and told me that her company is looking for someone to help pack their goodie bags. It's at Ubi and they're paying me $6. I guess this is a no-brainer job ba, so won't try to ask for higher pay. Moreover not through agent and only $6 you see. Unless Esther is earning a bit from me haha but I don't think so la. She was just plainly looking for someone to take the position. Thanks.

So couldn't go for the movie with Ju Ling. Sigh. I'm feeling guilty! At first we were saying that we watch on Friday night, after band pract. But guess what. There's only one show on Friday at 1105.

Hope she'll wanna watch on next Wednesday, there are two shows at GV Tampines and I think we can make it!

Sigh. When I think about the job I'm a bit sian actually...9-6 and do packaging..too much repetitive work makes me sick too. Haha. Never mind, two days only!

And I'm still waiting for the call regarding the interview I went to last Thursday. Until now still haven't shortlist lo (-_-").

Oh ya. Hope I don't miss the American Idol result show tomorrow. Need to go to TM after work. Wah! Sian!

And Yi Xin told me that she's been accepted into NTU business. Why I still don't have any news of my admission? T_T Damn scared.

Pizza, anyone?

Told you I'm sian. Don't know why I did that awful picture on myself.

No comments: