Thursday, May 18, 2006

News

I saw this on my table when I returned from work.

It's the big-sized one...

I heard from pals that if you get the big sized letter it means you're accepted into NUS. So I got the big one, accepted into Faculty of Science. If you get the small letter...then...sorry.

Of course I'm a bit delighted to know that I passed the interview, but it's like I wanna go NTU. So didn't feel any elated or anything. When I saw the letter (or parcel-to-be) I was just, 'Oh, I got in.'

At least I have an alternative if NTU doesn't accept me..but the profs told me when I went to the NTU open house that my grades can make it into the School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. I wanna take mathematical science.

Sigh. Go NUS Science but not confirmed I'll definitely get into the course I want.

No news from NTU yet..what if they forget me?

No comments: