Sunday, May 28, 2006

Oh no

I think my tuba skills are deteriorating.

I'm retarded when I think about the what scales are called what major at today's practice. They're those sharp sharp one but I know I memorised them in secondary school.

My mouth couldn't find its position perfectly in my mouthpiece. It's either my mouth or my mouthpiece. But I think it's me.

My eyes couldn't focus on the score. I knew it was in D Major, why do I still play A flat? Crazy!
I also couldn't hear myself, Yin Xuan's bell was blaring into my ears. So I don't even catch it when I play the wrong notes.

I feel so lousy yet I don't like how the section sounds la. A bit too blasty all that. But ya. I'm in no position to say much anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»