Friday, May 26, 2006

Damm pissed

I can't believe it.

I seriously don't know what I did to deserve this.

I got rejected by NTU.

F***!

I'm really damm pissed la. What did I do? Really lo!

Argh.

At first I was quite confident that I'll be able to get into NTU since the professors said that my results can get into the university easily, and that instead I got accepted by NUS! NUS is more stringent about admissions can? I really really don't understand why.

Chemistry - B, C Math - A, Econs - D. My A level grades.

First Choice MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES
Second Choice CHEMISTRY & BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY
Third Choice BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
Fourth Choice SCIENCE (EDUCATION)
Fifth Choice ACCOUNTANCY

My NTU choices.

Obviously I'm just toying with my fifth choice la, I got no interest at all but just wanna make full use of the choice. Fourth choice was a thought but I decided I better not go ahead with NIE. And the first three choices!! WHY???

I put Mathematical Sciences as my first choice. Jing Yi put as her third choice and she got in. Wah! I really dunno why leh!

Requirements for that course is A level pass in C Math or F Math. I got A lo. Unless this year suay suay the course super popular that those people with better grades than me all want that course. Bloody hell! I really can't get over that I'm denied a place in NTU.

Requirements for Chem and Biological Chem needs A level pass in Chemistry and Math or Physics. I got good passes in Chem and Math.

Biological sciences. Pass in Mathematics or Physics or Chem or Bio.

I passed everything what.

Really damm suay meh?

Pissed with my life now la. And then the appeal form put state in 50 words.

What much can I convince with 50 words? Arghhh.

T_T

Today's Friday. So means if I wanna call the Office of Admissions I must call on Monday already. How am I going to enjoy my weekend man. F***! I'm freaking pissed!!!

Do you think you can console me?

Argh!

Don't think anyone can help at the moment.

Yes even though I got NUS's acceptance letter but I really really don't understand why NTU will reject me! I wanna go NTU lo. I wanna go the less better university in Singapore compared to NUS. Yes even though if I go to NTU I can graduate with an honours degree but if I don't do well enough in NUS I will just get a bachelor, I wanna know why!

I don't even think those people at the Office will explain clearly to me lo.

Or if not I'm one of those suay people who did well enough but they just can't be bothered to consider your application even if they say so. Really lo.

I wanna go NTU.

Ya there's the appeal form at the website, and I have to state in not more than 50 words. What can I say? Even those directions to tell you how to use the new facial foam will take about 30 words already. What more can I say? I dunno how to make full use of the 50 words.

I need some wise and sane person whom I am patient to listen to now.

I tried calling Ms Choo and Mrs Low but both hung up when the tone was still dialling. Sigh.

I'm super suay today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»