Friday, May 26, 2006

Band lunch

Last minute from dinner changed to lunch. Still say depend on the soccer match.

By the way, MJC Soccer lost to VJC by 4-2. Sad sia, we were champions for only a year. Never mind la at least when they were champions I was around to experience it. Work harder next year!

Actually in the morning before I came there was a guest from Japan, the conductor of a girls' high school band. They're coming over in late July for the closing ceremony of the National Band Competition and will be using the MJ band room for practice and so there'll be an exchange. Wa going to lao kui since I heard they're one of those good bands there (their not so good bands considered got standard if you compare to local bands) but nevertheless it's still an exchange with a Japanese band. Not every kid in Singapore gets that though.

Just because of that hand - that hand ON the tuba case and not anywhere near me (I'm the fat one in orange, shit I'm really f a t)...
We see Kai Yan overreacting...
Samuel trying to control...
And still, this is the worse picture I've ever taken with someone
Ryan from trombone looks like he's taking a passport photo
I think this photo is nice ma. Very natural. Dunno why they both don't like. It's as if they've been good friends for a long time
Wei Le who came for the lunch too

If you notice in the last photo you see Perkafe. If you were from MJ and you dunno yet, it's a new instalment in the campus by the Biz Club. Some kind of cafe selling ice-cream, pies and the sort.

Two days ago at Tampines Mall Pang Yu called me 帅哥. Today he called me 大姐. Make up your mind! At least Felix and Kai Yan all insist that I'm man!

I'm very lady, mind you people. Haha~

Went to work after lunch. Thought I'd have time to take lots of photos though, but I didn't have time.

Signed 1 June 2006, 0215 hrs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»