Thursday, May 04, 2006

头好痛!

Work is making me sleep. Really.

Not that it's really THAT boring, it's somehow...draining.

Spent a few hours in the morning into the afternoon calling about 130 people informing them about some seminar stuff. That's the first time I called so many people in the day. I used to only call out to the delivery uncles for the D/O when I was still hogging in Cartel.

Then from about 2 pm plus I started doing the goodie bags thing. Need to use a penknife and a 30 cm ruler and cut out some A6 size cards from an A4 paper. And then fold them in half and slot into the fancy pouches. Then put a vial of eau de parfum inside.

You think it's easy?

Try cutting out nicely 4 A6 cards out of an A4 paper, when you have like, 340 cards to cut out.

Try folding all 340 cards. They're not those usual printer paper. Those harder and good quality and glossy and glittery ones.

Then slot into another 340 pouches.

Then slot in the perfumes. 340 of them.

Pack them nicely, put them in a nice corner.

My eyes hurt, they were too dry and turned red. My fingers were numbing. I finished only at 1845.

Yes yes, I'm complaining about work.

Haha. Never mind la, since it's only for two days.

Though the lady asked if I can work for a bit longer as admin staff.

I will reject if the pay is $6 actually. You know why?

It's not as if the place is convenient. I spent a whole hour getting home when it's only in Ubi. It's either I wait for the bloody bus, or I take 3 buses. Or bus-train-bus.

If they can pay me $6.80 to $7, most prob I can take it. I can quit after May, so I'm rather fine without being binded by contract.

I hate to travel la. And a low pay won't spur me and I'll be demoralised all day.

Sian!

And because of straining my eyes my head hurt.

And because of my head hurting, I didn't go to TM.

And I'm wondering if I should go for MJ band tomorrow night.

No comments: