Saturday, May 27, 2006

Great Singapore Sale 2006

The GSS is here!

By right I should be happy la. 'Cos I can get things that I need at low prices.

I need (and want) a number of things.

Erina's Shopping List for GSS 2006
Black leather-like shoes. If you've been reading I don't have to tell you what happened to my court shoes for performances. Shall get it by the 20th of June since on the 21st there's a Hai Sing concert and I gotta perform. Must have enough friction so I won't fall while carrying the tuba.

Lingerie! I don't need to blog about this la, I can just keep it to myself. But it's a necessity ya, things can just not feel comfortable over time.

Covered shoes for comfort. Your feet get into too much 'wear and tear' if you keep wearing slippers and show them to the world. Make sure the shoes won't give me blisters too. And they're fitted with good friction.

Fitting ladies' slippers. My present pair of slippers are quite pathetic in a way that they're actually smaller than my feet and my heels are undergoing quite a lot of stress when I wear them and skin comes off once in a while. I want nice looking ones of course. Friction please.

Sandals for formal occasions. The present pair of wedges I have give me blisters and the heel worn out already and because of my feet structure I actually slanted them. May send to the cobbler for repair of the sole lo. Quite like that pair. But still going to find another one. Friction please. No gliding or sliding in the ballroom.

A few tops! Don't like my past tops cos they're rather short and I don't like to show my tummy and back to the world. Wanna find those longer cutting ones. Blouses and such la, don't wanna wear t-shirts out no more. And I don't want fitting blouses la..maybe those that flatter less but as long as they dont show my tummy. Har-har. And I like those rather wide-collared ones. Dunno how I'm going to find also.

Pants! Those that can use for any occasion one...whether in the office or going shopping. I simply love the beige pants I have now. Enough of jeans la, if I see one that I like probably I'll just get one and that's it for a while.

Pretty necklaces. I've been wearing the necklaces (I have two) again and again and I need something new.

Probably new ear studs too. Those bigger sized ones la. See how la, not really prioritising this.

A medium-sized bag. Enough to put my water bottle, a book and wallet and my mobile phone. The ones I have are either too big or too small.

School is starting soon, so I need new clothes la. Hate this lo. I prefer uniforms in a way that I don't have to worry what to wear or be conscious of how others look at me. But I won't want to continue wearing uniforms in university so...ya lo. I don't need a schoolbag for now, I also don't need pencil case or anything..the one from JC is still working very well and I'll live with it. So I can save on that.

Die la. So many things I wanna buy. Where to find? Where to find? Sale also throw in those products they wanna clear. Not necessarily the nice stuff. Sigh. See how la. I'm not well-paid now lo. Will get as much as possible and keep myself happy!

Yi Xin instead can just get satisfied easily whereas I'm hard to please. And it's always her buying stuff and loaded with new things and I'm still looking for things that I like. Haha. Never mind, I'll try!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»