Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Something else to piss about

Can someone teach me the magic of taking passport-sized photographs?

Never, ever once did it turn out to be acceptable. Everytime I go take one I end up cursing them. Haha.

But at least now I know I'm never going to take my passport photo at Tampines Mart ever again. Disgusting service and no professionalism at all! The photographer ought to tell you at least how you should pose to make the photo shoot as natural as possible. Things like tilting your head at an angle, or arranging your top in some way to look neater whatsoever. NOTHING! The photographer was like 'Come look here relax ah smile 1 2 3! Come another one relax smile 1 2 3!' That's it. I didn't like both of the photos I saw in the digicam and I asked if I could have another go. 'Aiya two times only leh.'

OK LO! As if he got a lot of customers! I was the only one that time can! Irritating. Never mind. So I thought I chose the better looking one since I smiled a bit too widely at the other one I didn't choose. In the end when I saw the photo... ... ... Mummyyyyyyyyyyyy~!


Do I look retarded? Do I look retarded? Do I look retarded? I DO!

It's awarded the Failed Award.

I think the guy wasn't even standing directly in front of me! I seem to be looking at an angle, and my hair looks so unnatural! My smile is even worse. My necklace is slanted, my left shoulder is higher than the right. Ask me relax some more! What the hell!!! It's good enough that I didn't go trim eyebrows (whaha not that obvious anyway). But I like the fact that my fact is quite matt lo. Not shiny at all.

The Shiny Award goes to..


This photo was taken a year ago after my sister's wedding. Since I was all made-up so decided to take a photo la. In the end? My face was so oily. But I thought other than the shine the photo was taken quite naturally.

The Whatever Award recipient:


Sometimes when they ask you to pose..you'll look a bit odd. This was in 2004 when I first entered MJC and they told us to take. I'm like trying not to laugh.

Oh by the way if you're asking what's with the passport photos all of a sudden, I need to submit one for my NUS matriculation card.

Since I decided not to prolong the sending in of the form for the matrix card, I brought along the envelope that was given by NUS as well as glue. Well when I was pasting the photo to the form, some glue got onto my thumb and guess what, I pressed my thumb on the photo and there was glue on it. The photo got bleached. And then $1.50 flew away just like that. Ok, I took that one off and pasted another new one over. Done, sealed the envelope and proceeded to the Post Box. Wanted to put the envelop in and realised. Bloody hell! Didn't put the stamp before I left home. Wah lao... ... ...

Due to the fact that I'm more of an email person, I decided to buy just a postage label from the S.A.M. machine. NETS for $0.23. So I took out my NETS card and guess what? The card reader is blocked and I just can't stuff the card in. WaH! Pek cek. And pathetic me didn't know where to get stamps, it has been eons since I last got a set. Then saw a bookstore and yep they have but of course have to buy ten. T_T A new set of stamps to stay at home for the rest of the year. Should take part in more lucky draws. O_O

So sent the form during which I met with obstacles, and FINALLY can make my way to work. Pissed enough already.

It's quite the photo that I'm most displeased with, my entire life!

Come on, who won't want to look good in their passports and ICs and cards?

All these, just for the matrix card! Doesn't matter. I won't need to see the card after three or four years.

I should sing a sad song just turn it around~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»