Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You reap what you sow

Spoke to a good friend of mine today, and she (or he) is rather troubled.

Sometimes you thought that you've been in this scene for so long...yet others who came later than you are given more recognition though you know you are as capable too. I guess I understand the situation, like I often do wonder how my friend felt when this other person got the better side of things, and she is like being only the substitute for that other person. From what I see, sometimes I think that my friend is more capable than that person some way or another. Because you can see who is more 认真 in the things that are being done and take note of details...performing wise I won't be able to judge already...as in if I judge too much people will know what I'm talking about...but doesn't matter la, don't wish to comment more.

I feel for my friend la, honestly. I do feel that sometimes things aren't as fair for her but then it's like I cannot do anything...sometimes if you have a lot a lot of qualified knowledge yet you don't know how to go about imparting it, you won't be good already...that's why I think experience do count too. But never mind la, though you all may not get what I'm talking about. Yes friend at least you know enough already.

I tend to be bias la...just so happened that this friend cares for me a lot (I think), of course I'll favour her more than that other person though both are my friends..and I'll be more sensitive to the feelings of my friend. Hmmm.

After thinking about it, does "You reap what you sow" really true? In terms of studies, perhaps. You sow in a smart and effective way, you will reap great returns. However if you're just sowing the wrong things and didn't take notice of other factors like the weather and quality of soil etc, what you will reap is not what you will expect after putting in all those effort. Like how they tell you to study smart.

朋友!振作起来!

No comments: