Friday, April 14, 2006

Exchange rates

Nope nope it's not another Econs topic (read: forex or foreign exchange rates).

Uh is the term 'tomb sweeping' correct?

Anyway, went tomb sweeping again today. Then my relatives were making a lame fuss out of the Hell bank notes. Then a thought (a stupid one as usual) came to me.

I don't know if this is gonna be an unlucky post for you, sorry.

You see, we always use our 'mortal' money to buy stacks of Hell bank notes, which has got many zeros to each note. Are Hell bank notes this worthless?

Have you ever wondered, how much of this


is equal to this?


Like there must be some exchange rates that we can refer to.

And also, in Hell, do they have those Indian uncles as money changes? And how are their rates? Like how much Hell money they can exchange for a Sing Dollar.........

And maybe things in Hell are really expensive that they need so many zeros.

Don't cringe. You'll need the notes eventually. Hey I'm not cursing you, I'll need them too.

CHOY! CHOY! CHOY!

I'm sorry that this post may be a bad omen for you and your computer, because you see a Hell bank note right there. But nevertheless, I'm rather amused by this post myself. Sorry. Heh.

I should just smack a 'SPECIMEN' across the Hell bank note too.

No comments: