Thursday, April 06, 2006

Swimming!!!

Ha! Though there was an extremely heavy rain filled with claps of thunder in the evening, Yi Xin and I managed to wait till near 8pm for our first swim together! =D

I reached Tampines at around 7pm, so I called YX and told her I'd go to the stadium there first and see if the new swimming complex was open. So since it was, and the rain was getting smaller, we decided to meet (actually I decided that)! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Was so enthusiastic about this whole thing!

Was so excited when I saw the inside of the complex while waiting for YX. Haha. Got slides and this mushroom where water pours down from the 'hat' part. Aaahh I feel so excited.

Haha we both were like idiots at the swimming complex. Entertaining and disturbing each other, a lot of fun! Good that there was only the both of us lo. When the phones don't ring, it is 100% concentration on each other!

I didn't manage to teach YX how to swim since I only know freestyle and she does the style called...I think you call it the frog style. Ya she forgot how to do that style and only knew a bit of it so I couldn't help much. Heh. Quite fun la haha...enjoyed myself thoroughly. Heh.

No worries, we didn't take photos while in our swimsuit. Took photos after we were done bathing.

After bathing
Ta-daaa
Both of us outside the swimming complex when we were leaving...

After the swim we went to Tampines Mall since YX wanted to get some toiletries. And I settled my dinner at Long John Silver's at Century Square.

Eh? What's that black box in front of me?
Oh...it's Yi Xin's Sony Ericsson K750i!

(-_-")

Ah..so tired.

No comments: