Sunday, April 23, 2006

J Party

Jing Yi had five tickets to this party by J. J. Lin 林俊杰 who wanted to celebrate the sales of his album I think. It was like a very short and mini concert. Got some photos to share. It was at Hall 8 at the Singapore Expo. Went with Yi Xin, Shi Hui, Shun Wei and Joan.

Before we went for the concert YX and I went to Sembawang CD shop at Century Square to get JJ's latest album and we paid $22.90. Well, in the end they were selling the same CD on the spot for $22 and it cums with a free poster. Not that I need it though. But it was cheaper. We got the CD because Jing Yi said may have autograph session. In the end there wasn't. Never mind la, the album is not bad, just that I feel that all the songs in it are too short. It's about 42 minutes plus for 11 songs.


The whole hall. That's the emcee, FM 933 DJ Ling Zhi on the stage
No A-Do didn't come, it was just one of those MVs they were playing to entertain the audience before JJ came onstage
This guy was from the audience and he was selected to come up to sing or something. And later said something like he doesn't have looks and so on but he can sing. The fact is...ok la

The opening dance. Made up of student groups
Breakdance

That's JJ
I think his hairstyle is making his face look smaller complemented with a large head
He has a lot of dancing and body to flaunt this time round
Pardon the unglam armpit hair






To the left of the stage
Pyrotechnic to mark the end of a song
His buddy, Ang Jun Yang, also came. Jun Yang's album is coming out in May if I'm not wrong, and JJ sort of produced it

Chat

Brotherly hug
This is Lin Yu Zhong if I didn't get his name wrongly. He writes songs, and shares the same room as JJ in Taiwan





A lot of dancing
He drew this on the spot


I thought he looked a bit like an uncle in this snapshot





Shun Wei, Yi Xin, Joan
Siew Hoon and I

SH, me and SW
SW, YX and Joan

After the show JJ will only sign tickets for his June 24 (a day after my birthday) concert. So no autograph session for albums in the end. Can't expect him to sign for everyone though. Haha.

The five of us went to eat roti john at one of the stalls outside Hall 5.

And never did I expect myself to turn up at the Expo for the following week.

Signed April 30, 2006. Sunday. 2221 hrs.

No comments: