Monday, April 17, 2006

Ah.

The more I swim, the more I seem to forget how to swim.

Went swimming with Yi Xin again today, took pictures (again) but lazy to post it..haha. Ya. Anyway, I only know how to go about freestyle-ing and today when I swam, I kept sinking! Shit la, things are getting horrible. Bless me.

Then after the swim I went to Tampines Mall StarHub to change my SIM card to a USIM, i.e. the SIM card that you can use for 3G functions. Heh. So I was video calling my brother for test and talked to Sam through video call later in the night. It was sooooooo funny! 'Cos this video call thing got lag one, and then because of my stupid phone, I always see images hung there but I still can hear the other party talking.

Oh and talking about my phone, when I slide it up, there is a click sound. I don't remember it was there. Hence I guessed it must have been through too much torture because to open the back cover is a tedious task and I think too much force was on the phone. I got no evidence to say who caused it ma, could be me, could be the StarHub technician, so I can't do anything. Sigh. Felt a terrible ache in my heart when I noticed the click and the tiak and the snap. Sighhhh...

Today was quite a bad day, really. Actually wanted to meet Yi Xin at 4pm or so instead of 6pm, due to the rain. My mum took my light-weight umbrella without telling me and I searched high and low for it, in the end she asked me to take hers, which is ultra heavy and I was already carrying a damn heavy bag. So got quite fed up and went into the rain without an umbrella. The rain was very heavy, and I had to walk a longer route to shelter myself from the rain, but still got into the rain anyway. When I reached the bus stop, there were a few East Spring Primary School students playing football by the road in the rain. They were trying to kick the ball to the bus stop from the other side of the road. So when the kid at the bus stop missed the ball, I suffer the consequences. Why? The ball splashed into a puddle of water and got onto poor me. After a while of staring and making faces at the kids I realised I didn't bring extra coins to enter the swimming complex and the lockers. So went up and got things and went back. Called Yi Xin to tell her that I'd be late. It was 4pm. And she was still bathing. T_T Haha not that I mind la. Anyway, I realised I forgot to bring something else and I went back home. Very frustrated. Told Yi Xin that we'd wait till the rain stopped then meet.

T_T

No comments: