Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Another rainy day

Went to Sam's place in the morning, then went to meet Yi Xin to watch Take the Lead. It was quite a nice show, I like to watch shows that are not only stories and plots but more of a lot of singing (like musical movies) and with a lot of dancing (Bollywood. Kidding).

The storyline was fine..I didn't feel much of goosebumps when everything boils down to a happy ending, but I did feel happy. Haha. Dancing was good.

I quite like the fact that they had African American actors and actresses as the main cast, because I hardly see this race do ballroom dancing. This is good know, due to the racial differences even more Whites can accept them. The wonders of the media.

Thank you. Uh-huh.

If you don't get this part then go watch the show. Anyway.

Trotted down to Hai Sing after that for band and it was...well, I dunno. I think Hai Sing's standard is really really dropping. The sound that you hear is not music anymore, I don't even know if it's noise...no feeling, everything is just a dry feel lo. Ya.

Tried out my new mouthpiece. It's still a teeny weeny large for me la, but otherwise should be fine. Will use it for longer practices then see how lo.

Got a few job offers today...hope they call back soon.

No comments: