Saturday, April 22, 2006

Busy day

I'm going to be busy today, i.e. a few hours later. It's 2 am plus in the morning of Saturday.

In less than seven hours' time, if I'm on time and not late as always, I'm going to be in HSC band room for alumni practice. And to collect my abandoned umbrella (I forgot to collect my umbrella after left it to dry in the basement on Thursday). Practice will end at around 1 pm.

Then I'll decide who to have lunch with, either the HSC clique or the MJ clique (ah no Felix!).

And after that I'll be going to the National Stadium to watch the outdoor band SYF. First time I'll be going, gonna get the gadgets (uh, camera?) ready! This will start at 5 pm and last for over an hour. Got to go early to get good seats. Rather excited.

Finally I'll be taking a cab from National Stadium to MJ for alumni practice. Which will end at 9 pm. I suspect I'll be going out for dinner (or supper) after that.

What a busy day. Will enjoy it. 'Cos it's all about band, band and more band!!!
Other than the meals part.

I'm going to love today. Though I know I'll be sweaty and messy and sticky and all over the place.

No comments: