Saturday, April 15, 2006

Spent my day with music and friends

Heh. Woke up at 11am plus and used the computer for a while, after which I went for the MJ main band practice (realise that I've been spending my time with bands instead of hardworking-ly looking for jobs).

Sat in (or stood up, since there wasn't a space for me to put a chair) for the main band practice. Then there was alumni practice. ... ... ...

There was a bit of time for self-entertainment before the band room was to be closed. Hence, Hong Wei started playing his Phantom of the Opera - All I Ask of You solo while squatting on a chair.

Please donate and put your rubbish (not money) into the wastepaper basket, thank you
This is Wang Quan

And took a bit of photos and caught up with the alumni who NEVER attended and finally came today. Haha.

Going to Band World at IMM to get a mouthpiece tomorrow! With Yi Xin, Hong Wei and Felix. New combination!

No comments: