Saturday, April 01, 2006

Prices reverted

The first thing I did when I woke up this morning was to flip through the papers and search for the StarHub advertisements on Nokia 6280. The dealers which advertised still sell it at $388 for a 2-year contract, however the main shops didn't mention anything about that model in the ads. So I called up 1633 and was told that this week no promotion for Nokia 6280 so means to get at the main shop I have to pay $648 for a contract. Damn. I wanted to get at the main shop in Tampines Mall...but think now cannot already, so will get at one of the dealers...think will bring my dad to Yi Xin's ex-shop so that I can get the phone from there lo. It's nearer anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. have fun!! Stay like this always!

erina said...

haha ok..