Saturday, April 22, 2006

我回来了!

Ah. Finally I have time for myself to continue with my habit of blogging.

Today's Sunday, April 30 and it has been more than a week since I last blogged. Heh. I put the date as April 22 since it's the last time I blogged and I'm going to continue from there.

Miss me?

Bet you did. Muahaha.

Jing Yi, being strapped of a source of entertainment during work. I'm sure. Haha.

Jie Ying who's waiting for pictures! I'll do them shortly.

And you, who may just drop by now and then to see the blog not updated...

I'll just post according to the days of what happened though I blogged them today (30 April).

Ah, the lorries with loudhailers bearing logos of a star and a few circles below it, or a circle with a lightning are making a lot of noise! Irritating.

Them and their oaths, fulfilled or not, your choice.

Signed April 30, 2006. Sunday. 1453 hrs.

No comments: