Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A thought

Actually starting from the end of last year I wanted to collect all my friend's addresses and make cards for them on their birthdays or when they are enlisting and wish them Happy Enlistment, or any other festivals or special occasions this year. I only did one so far this year. Another birthday is coming end of this month and I don't seem to have any inspiration on how to do the card. I just seem not to want to do cards anymore la.

Perhaps you also can put it as I find some people not worth it, that's why I can't be bothered to do the cards anymore. You can also say I regretted starting to make the first card I made this year, it's like friends can disappoint you badly too. Sometimes you just wonder if you can call some people friends and if they treat you as one lo. It's like... no matter how close or how 'unclose' you are from your friend you should treat them well lo. I also don't know how la. I also don't understand my situation well at all. Sometimes I can feel awfully lonely, like nothing can satisfy my thirst for more friends, more people for me to care about and more people who care for me. It's a give and take thing la. Sometimes I just think that I put in my effort for some friendships for nothing. I'm not strong enough to forget about things that so-called friends did to me but somehow I really need assurance that I have them, and not just say-say.

Am I a friend to them at all?

两个对的人 却在错的时候 爱了一回...

转身离开 有话说不出来

No comments: