Monday, January 23, 2006

A boring life if I don't do anything about it!

I think for the next 6 months my life will be very boring.

How?

No choice lo. May be intending to quit after 3 or 4 months and look for a proper office job. Those office hours kind. And hopefully not in town of course. Argh. I need my Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays in time to come.

There is a MJCband concert on May 19, I want to take part. There are practices on
February 4, 18
March 4, 18
April 1, 15,29
May 13 All these dates are Saturdays.

And there is a Tuba Choir by Philharmonic Winds that I wanna join too. On June 3. In order to play I need all my Sundays in May free.

Hai Sing has got a concert in late June, there may be an alumni band. Practices aren't confirmed yet.

Mus'art has got a concert in July I heard. Don't know how I am going to join. Practices are every Sunday.

And then there is a National Band Competition or something on July 15 and 16 and I wanna take part for Hai Sing or MJC or whatever. How to go for practices when my contracts end on June 31?

Work requires me to be around on Fridays, Saturdays and Fridays. How now brown cow?

I need band to spice up my life. Not really much of i-mode though.

Conclusion: Erina is bad (very bad) in time management.

No comments: