Friday, January 20, 2006

Fourth and last day of training at StarHub

Today is the last day I'll see those girls and a guy at training, everyone will be split up to all over the island to carry on with what we came to Haw Par for. To promote i-mode for StarHub.

After today's training, I find that it's really stressful to sell this service! So many things to remember, must be able to persuade the customer well and not offend and a lot more things to take note, waH! I'm going to start work tomorrow and I'm super unprepared! So scared!!!!!!!

Had Matthew to teach us how to sell the product. Hope I can get the hang of things faster, everyone seems to be getting it! I'm only at the gist, whereas others who showed what they could do during role-playing today and I was quite impressed! Sigh.

I screwed up my role-playing today and it really affected my morale, like how come when I was so confident of speech in secondary school I lost all my skills totally. It seems like it's so hard to por people with my words now. It was so easy when I was back at Cartel, perhaps it's food so it's easier. Now with all these product...if you say the wrong things, that's it! A sale gone! ARGHHHHHH.

Yi Xin SMS-ed me today and told me she got posted to Blk 503 Tampines Central 1, Ju Ling got posted to Paya Lebar. I'm just glad that I didn't get posted to Tampines Central, it's the place I'm dreading to go to now. However considering the transport fares at only $1.28 a day for me, I'd consider. I'm paying $3.08 a day, that's more than twice.

After training today took a lot of photos with the girls.

I look spastic in this photo, but nevertheless we still looked like we had special effects of light. It's just reflection of the box that we put the cameras on
Tsz Ching, me
Cindy Chen, me
Me and Tsz Ching trying to be...well, I look at myself and think I'm cranky
Me, Jessica
Geraldine, me
Feng Ni, me
Cheryl, me
Chariene, me
Fiona, me
Me, Yi Ting
Me, Cindy Phua

There are only 17 of us in the group photo, because the other 3 of them left for Centrepoint since they are sent to the shops, as in the main StarHub shops. The rest of us sent to the retailers.

Pray for me ok. Hope my day tomorrow will go smoothly, make me have a good start to this job.

No comments: