Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Big News

Kai Yan smsed me today and told me that there are 9 year 1 tuba players enrolling into mjc band. Oh my. That's a lot, when we only have like, 3 tubas? Including the j2s, there are 12 players in all. Even though it is only the 1st 3 (or less than 2) months, it's still something to manage about. Ratio of players to instruments? 4 : 1. How's that. Sigh. But it's great 'cos you get to know more about other players. However there is a lack of space for the tuba section in the band room and it's hard for KY to spread message around. Oh. And the number of mouthpieces...my darling PT-84!!! Sigh. I wonder how many girls there are in all though. I always feel I have the need to protect them from the pests (you know who you are=P) so I'm going down on Friday. Should be joining them for dinner afterwards, so it's fine. Yeay.

But...if I go down to college and KPO, well, that makes 13 players there (if everyone turns up). And it's Friday the 13th on...well, Friday. Are you superstitious? I'm afraid if I go means bad luck. Haha.

Why is the section so popular this year when we only had 3 players during the first 3 months last year? Must be because of me. Sigh. But KY isn't very attractive lo. =P I know...must be because as I leave, I left behind 福气 too. Whahahaha...

No comments: