Monday, January 02, 2006

lunch at mai's

mai invited us over to her place for lunch, before she set off back to london where she is studying there currently. i remembered going there quite frequently last time when we were really great pals, like spend all the time with her haha. we were in the same class in sec 1 and 2. jingyi, xinhui, cedric, daniel and i went. i bought hershey's milk duds and a teeny card for her. chocolate is in case she get cranky when she's hungry, tired or whatsoever. xh best. got a bar of toblerone. ced and dan more best. they got a sling bag for her. so nice right? ya they're nice. got me my first ever lion plush for my 14th birthday and i've been hugging it every night ever since. ok this isnt the point. heh. so here are the photos.

that's jingyi kissing that poor tiger she fell for at mai's place
and there's more than one
here's the swing that never stops creaking while ced, dan and xh are on it
here's what we had for lunch (from left): beehoon, fried platter of nuggets and the like, beef meatballs, and beehoon again. also had fruit juice that jy kept drinking
dan, me and ced
jy and mai
dan, mai and ced
me and xh
the koi at mai's place!
me and dan
ced and me
mai and me
oh thats me on the piano. look pro eh? that was a grade 2 recital book. sigh

i played this piece called the toymaker's song or sth on the piano, me on the bass clef part while dan on the treble clef part. we succeeded not-so-hardly. heh. after that i made out the melody for this mayday's song 知足. it starts on the C note. haha.

after that i didnt send mai off at the airport, xh went i think. ced and dan had to book in, i went home for dinner. yeP. but nevertheless...love ya mai!






No comments: